A lot has changed at Magic Waters Waterpark over the winter months:
2017 Season Schedule
• Opening Weekend: May 27, 28, 29 (Closed May 30 – June 2)
• Open 7 days a week: June 3 – August 20
• Open August 26, 27 (Closed August 28 – September 1)
• Open September 2, 3, 4 (Closed for the season on September 5)
New in 2017!
Screaming Lizard: NOW OPEN!
Screaming Lizard is a new looping water slide on a 45-degree angle, where riders go from 0 to 37 mph in seconds, basically defying gravity. Screaming Lizard drops single riders down a near-vertical slide and into an inclined loop with the utmost safety. Riders start in an enclosed capsule with a trap door that opens beneath them, sending riders into a full looping slide in a matter of seconds. “Thrill seekers are going to love this slide, as it will certainly provide an adrenaline rush. The translucent green tube also allows family and friends to watch all the excitement from below,” said Zack McIntyre, Magic Waters Waterpark and Aquatics Director.
Little Lagoon Remodeled
During the off season, various surface improvements were made, along with expanding deck areas, adding five cabanas (coming soon), enhancing water play features, and installing new baby water swings. Little Lagoon is a fun, interactive area for those age six and under.
Tiki Taco Trailer and New Healthy Food Options
A new food trailer is coming to Magic Waters Waterpark this summer. Tiki Tacos will feature a variety of street tacos and other snack options such as salsa and guacamole. Magic Waters Waterpark has also expanded the variety of healthy food options available at the waterpark.
Guests can enjoy Caesar and house salads, and add grilled chicken or grilled salmon. There are also grilled chicken wraps with a choice of ranch, buffalo, or Caesar. Smoothies are made fresh on-site, and new items such as frozen strawberries, frozen grapes, and hummus have been added to the menu.
• The Tropical Twisters waterslides received a new gel coat, which will speed up twists and turns as riders splash their way from five stories above the waterpark
• Electronic lockers are now available in three different sizes
• Additional luxury rental opportunities are available, including two new bungalows and five cabanas (coming soon!)
Back by Popular Demand for the 2017 Season!
• Free Parking - Parking is FREE in the north and south parking lots for guests’ convenience.
• $12 Buck Bargain Day - Admission is just $12 bucks every Tuesday
• Wet Wednesdays - Magic Waters Waterpark will extend evening hours on Wednesdays from July 5, 2017 through August 16, 2017. Wet Wednesdays will provide guests the chance to enjoy the waterpark from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m., and admission is just $10.
• Season Dining Pass – Season passholders only can purchase a new season dining pass for $80, which includes one snack per day and one lunch per day (redeemable anytime during normal operating hours)
Magic Waters Fast Facts
• 43-acre waterpark, 10 waterslide features
• Pineapple Bucket – Holds 1,000 gallons of water
• Free parking
• Staff - 453 seasonal and 6 full-time
• Customers – 39% resident; 61% non-resident
• Attendance in 2016 – 172,687
Make Any Day a $12 Day
Make any day in May or June a $12 day with this special admission ticket to Magic Waters Waterpark. Ticket is valid for one admission to the waterpark during the months of May and June 2017 only.