Click here to see the Visual Systems images for Magic Waters Waterpark.
Described below are some of the features and policies that are offered at the waterpark.
ACCESSIBLE RIDES and ATTRACTIONS (Include, but not limited to):
- The SplashBLASTER is a wild water coaster. It is the first ground-loading accessible water park ride! Board your two-person raft at ground level and rise a dizzying 80 feet above Magic Waters, where the water park ride of your life begins!
- Tsunami Bay is the largest wave pool in Illinois. The zero-depth entrance feature is inviting on a hot summer. Enjoy the wave pool that alternates between calm water and wild waves.
- The Splash Magic River has a zero-depth entrance that allows you to float along the "river" and relax.
- Tiki Island offers a variety of sensory fun for all ages. It features interactive water toys, and is topped off by a 1,000 gallon water bucket that tips and sends water splashing everywhere
- Wheelchairs Available – water wheelchairs and standard wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Ask about wheelchairs at the entrance gate or Guest Services.
SPLASH with a PASS:
Quick Pass*: A guest with a disability-related need may request a "Quick Pass" at Guest Services. This ticket allows the guest with a disability-related need and one companion to move to the front of the line of the desired attraction.
Companion Pass*: For season pass holders, guests with disabilities may purchase a second season pass that can be interchangeable with companions joining them at Magic Waters. The Companion Pass must be used with the season pass holder.
*The Pass systems for guests are offered through the Park District's Total Customer Service Standards. The Quick and Companion Pass benefits will be terminated upon misuse.